View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2023, 15:34 (Ref:4176450)   #11
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
The story bubbling around is whether Norris wants out of McLaren. I thought it was far-fetched but the story doesn’t seem to want to go away.
as in he will be looking to exit Mclaren early or that he is already looking at options post his current contract expiring in 2025?

the latter seems normal as he is no doubt already in the window to start thinking about what is next and probably by mid 2024 he will have an idea of where Mclaren could be for 2025 and/or his confidence level in where they will be for the new rule set in 2026.