View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2023, 15:08 (Ref:4176629)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
That was a great battle between Massa and Kubica. I remember it well. It was basically Villenueve/Arnoux all over again. Just hard racing, without being malicious and no complaining, no worries about track limits. That's how F1 should be. It's getting sad when drivers can't enjoy battles because they are always complaining about what the other driver has done
Sure it's enjoyable to watch, but my follow up question stands... Where are the limits? If track limits no longer exists and cutting corners and pushing other drivers off track is allowable, then why not do that every lap and for every pass? Is it really racing if no rules apply?

Richard