Thread: MotoGP 2023
View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2023, 09:10 (Ref:4178481)   #103
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Given the strong spectator attendance at Budhh I'm just wondering if there's a marketing opportunity for Royal Enfield tuning parts?
In the 60s I had a Royal Enfield 700cc Constellation that was OK but was a heavy bike, I even rode it to the 1965 TT.
I seem to remember something happened to the engine and (as back then) they weren't the most popular bike and not worth a lot so I just left it in the garden until I scrapped it !
I then bought a brand new Bonneville for £265 in1967 that I then traded in for a Honda 4 cylinder K1 that cost £600 ! I had that for a while and had a job to flog it and I seem to remember that I got £350-£400 for it!
Oh to have the foresight into the future with old bikes and cars prices years later!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !