View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2023, 17:51 (Ref:4186039)   #125
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am not big on memes, but I saw this on Reddit and for me, it defines the situation for Andretti. That the bar is raised as an excuse to say "no"

What is also rough for Andretti, is even if they get in, there is close to zero chance they will be competitive in the short term. It will take them years to even get to the top of the mid-field if they are even able to do that. But it doesn't make them any less of a competitor like the rest of the F1 field. But people will claim that because Andretti didn't show up and do something magical in their first season, that it proves they were not worthy or something to that effect.

Richard

(PS: Apologies if the language in the image is overly crude)

Last edited by Richard C; 15 Nov 2023 at 18:17.