View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 2024, 05:50 (Ref:4193112)   #8
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
Does Barry Ryan not suffice with enough character for the whole grid?

I honestly do not think it would be helpful if every ATCC team had a furious Barry Ryan instead of a bemused Brad Jones or disgruntled Tim Edwards.
If you assert from Mr Ryan’s on-screen aggression and regular profanities as a demonstration of actually giving a stuff, no only having one of him or his equivalent is probably nowhere enough.

The team leaders for the most part are vanilla onscreen, the drivers follow along pretty similarly.

It makes for poor television. It doesn’t separate this vanilla from that vanilla. They use the same words, they bring nothing new to the conversations.

Except..

Broc Feeney Bathurst 2023

How to build a following.. being completely real… smashed.. and showing it means something. No doubt in my mind that car was a good shot at the win.
And the brand name copilot was nowhere near as upset…

Show it means something..

Please