View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2024, 23:38 (Ref:4195808)   #857
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if, as far as Hamilton is concerned, that it was just about the money. Yes, I'm sure the lack of performance from the Mercedes in the last couple of years has probably or possibly affected his decision, but I'm pretty sure that Ferrari have offered him a deal that he just couldn't refuse.
I believe a major influence was the willingness of Ferrari to put, as a bonus part of his package, tens of millions of euros annually into his Mission 44 project plus a joint investment fund with the Exor company (the business owned / operated by the descendants of Agnelli) to invest in Lewis's charitable projects.