View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2024, 13:17 (Ref:4199724)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVA GT View Post
For some reason my Channel 4 reception was rubbish this weekend so my recordings of qualifying and race highlights we un-watchable. This meant that I had to watch both on catch-up, on my laptop. Probably not helped by having to sit-through the adverts (whereas I usually fast-forward through them) I didn't find the race that engaging, so will give it a 5.
I started recording the highlights but didn't watch until about 45 minutes later so I could FF through the ads, although there were times when I woke up realising the ads were on....