View Single Post
Old 7 Mar 2024, 11:21 (Ref:4200334)   #265
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Reading the BBC report, it appears that it was an electrical fault meaning that the car couldn't brake, which is somewhat different to a brake failure.

Having never driven a modern electrical vehicle - I had the misfortune to drive an electric milk float that we (a local Round Table) were gifted by Express Dairies to convert in to a Santa float - and with that, when you took our foot off the loud pedal, it would come to a stop after it's inertia had dissipated. I would have thought that something similar would have happened with this I-Pace.