Thread: 2024 Rendezvous
View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2024, 08:19 (Ref:4204436)   #475
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I'm all for seeking new ideas and technology but why can't people understand that however this is cut, it is a complete con.
I think because a significant amount of people who claim that it is all a complete con have been discredited on many occasions.

Are there some people looking to profit from the move to 'greener' energy? - Yes
Are some people presenting evidence that is at best ambiguous, and at times false to further their profit/control? - Yes
Does that mean that the entire scientific community that endorses the climate change crisis, the move to greener energy and the need for renewables to form (part of) the solution are wrong? - No

FWIW - I personally think that Nuclear should also form part of the solution. However there are far too many people that have bought into the climate change denial propaganda, and the longer the problem is ignored, the worse it will become in the long run.