View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 2024, 06:07 (Ref:4205203)   #2962
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I find it interesting that a few years ago, certain posters were complaining about the quality of some of the drivers, and bemoaning the fact that there were too many drivers / cars on the grid that would be 'back-markers'.

It could be argued now that a lot of those 'back-markers' are no longer on the grid, the overall quality of driver has improved (on the whole) and now the complaints are about how few cars there are and the series is in crisis.