View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2024, 07:45 (Ref:4206360)   #11
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Even watching C4 highlights I would say Londo, with a very solid drive. Kudos, as they say, to Alonso.
Is Londo like a cross between Norris and Alonso? Very talented if so, maybe even more than Verstappen who is the son of an ex-F1 driver and another successful driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
Laaandoooo! A very impressive drive, split the RBs and well ahead of his team-mate.
Very true. A very good comeback from the Sprint and a top job to split the Red Bulls (be careful with saying RB now - that wouldn't have been impressive!), but there is one caveat that I know you've mentioned before in these threads - PĂ©rez lost out at the safety car. Still, he had the pace to hold on and be well ahead at the end, so Norris is very close to getting my Driver of the Grand Prix too, but in the end, just, just, just, I have to give it to Alonso. Maybe not the best strategy, but he had such a good go with it, made moves in fast corners and had what has to be the save of the year so far!