View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2024, 13:10 (Ref:4206390)   #332
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I had a thought about EV's on my way to work this morning. The question I had was, are there any EV's that you see on the road and say "that is a good looking car"? And I mean this in an aesthetics kind of way, powertrain makes no difference here. I see combustion powered cars all the time that I think look good, but EV's..... Off the top of my head the only one I can think of that I genuinely like is the KIA EV6. The pictures don't do much for me, but in real life it has different proportions than anything on the road, and it is more wagon than suv.