View Single Post
Old 26 Apr 2024, 19:46 (Ref:4206578)   #581
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Had somewhat mixed feelings this week as it was announced in the Times that 74 is now the age at which one is regarded as "old" - much later than was the case when I was a lad, of course - and it means that I'm not "old"....at least for almost another 5 months...........

Then today it was stated that as IQ has been increasing steadily over the last decades, although apparently the rate of increase has reduced lately for the younger generations. Whether this is because of the reliance on the ubiquitous smartphones, I couldn't possibly comment

Anyway, off to Oulton tomorrow, where Paul D of this parish has apparently achieved a late entry - because a lot of CSCC regulars are at Spa, a few of the races are a little undersubscribed - although Swinging Sixties is full with reserves.......... Fingers crossed it'll stay dry.