View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2024, 08:12 (Ref:4206950)   #219
STEVN111
Rookie

STEVN111 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My (very unimportant or knowledgeable) opinion on the whole weekend:

Fan of the new qualy format, but not a fan of how 13-20 are decided on the times from q1, feels like there should be a separate session to determine those places. Due to track evolution and weather (like we had this weekend) it seems very unfair on those guys in G1

Race 1 was a shambles from a spectator perspective, im sure thats the least they wanted for race 1 of the championship to be broadcast worldwide. Obviously I understand that a Red flag was out of the question, but the untrained tiktok viewer might not have been impressed, and we all know that the driver and marshalls safety is top priority (i do hope the one who seemed injured yesterday is ok), and at the end of the day i was tucked up nice and warm at hope so didnt mind

Race 2 and 3 (especially) were great though, the new hybrid has 100% made the racing better, just hope it doest become almost too powerful at some tracks

Looking forward to seeing how the tyres impact r2 at other rounds, could be in for some seriously good races this year

Also impressed by Ingram,Sutton,Hill showing their a class above it seems

DeLeon impressed with the package hes been given, and a fantastic drive from moffat in r3