View Single Post
Old 12 May 2024, 01:20 (Ref:4208575)   #18
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
Race Result

Not an exciting race. It seemed to lack something. Maybe a lot of drivers/teams were holding back and waiting for the 500 to get underway.

A excellent weekend for CGR. All three drivers qualified in the top ten and all three finished in the top 5, with Alex Palou taking pole and winning the race.
I had to watch on delay, and I agree, the race held my attention but not a lot happened after the first frantic 5 laps or so.

And CGR has 4 drivers with Linus finishing off the lead lap, one race after a podium.

Palou is amazing, and I always love that a win equals fried chicken for him! I hoped Lundgaard was going to be able to hold on to a victory, but Alex was just too good.

One other thought I had today. Ganassi and Penske are the best teams, I don't think that is an argument, but who is next? Andretti? I would have said McLaren previously but last season and this season makes me actually want to now put Rahal ahead of them.