View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 2003, 14:06 (Ref:490581)   #19
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Speeddemon555
Unfortunately, Speed Channel felt that during the late night of the 24 Hours enduro races where ratings could not register because most of the viewers can't stay up all night.
Actually, that's not the time slot I'm questioning (they had 12:30 to 4 am, then 7 to the finish).

I'm questioning the evening (last year was 4:30pm to 12:30), where they go away from the race for 8 (this year possibly 7) hours.

As I said, there will be Champcar Laguna Seca qualifying that afternoon, coverage possibly starting at 5:30. That's fixed. I don't know what else is happening that night (NASCAR trucks , WRC?) At the very least, there should be updates scheduled. I would like to see an hour added somewhere, starting between 8 and 9 pm. It'll be deep in the night, but that doesn't mean there won't be action.
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James