View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2003, 21:35 (Ref:547985)   #13
Zep
Rookie

Zep should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello to all. I have also gathered some info to Don Vito's pages and here's some info:

1) About Bächi/Sauber M1. As far as I know car was sold after winning Kemora 500 to Finnish collector (was supposed to go to America?) but has since moved to Sauber's collection. This is somewhat according to Team Sauber - I don't wanna tell too much as I may be able to put together my "M1 story" someday.

2) Wiik's Schnitzer 320 Turbo is ,according to Schnitzer, ex-Ertl/Winkelhock. After reading some 80's magazines I got impression that Wiik had several engine options -car was perhaps tuned from engine appartment to be more competetive in Special Saloon (car's weak place). Wiik also seemed to have quite good contacts with BMW...

3) Koiranen's Mazda RX-7. Some pictures can be found from my website personal.inet.fi/surf/mpuumala -> autourheilu
Also some sportscar history website which have photos from 60's to 90's (can't remember name or address) has photos of several IMSA GTO (GTU?) RX7s. Don Vito maybe has the address?