View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2003, 18:47 (Ref:568379)   #15
corkholio
Veteran

corkholio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Do you call everyone you don't like a ****er? Seriously though, would you say that to these guys faces? If not, you should be quite as you'd be surprised how many drivers lurk here.
Do you have trouble reading or something? I said I liked Siska but he is still a w-nker because he is slow. If he asked, sure I would tell him. If he can't take it then he should start hauling @$$.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Yeah, I forgot about that silly qualifying rule, Justus will start 2nd..I doubt he'll be there long though.
As usual, wrong again. He stayed there the whole race.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Yeah, that's true. Danica will eventually be in Cart or the IRL, but it won't be because of talent or results. She's a marketing department's dream.
I don't know what your beef with her is. Yet you have absolutely no problem, hell, you even got all excited over guys (Yoong, Gonzalez, Camathias, Lavin) who never got any results in feeder series competition, who are there only because of money. You ***** and moan about me calling a guy light years off the pace a w-nker but you call her "The Next Miss Senna"? Now you suddenly have a problem with someone moving up the ladder because of green backs? Why? Does it have something to do with the fact it's a she?