View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2003, 02:30 (Ref:568686)   #19
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
corkholio, I'd have no problem raising the issue of the extra attention Danica gets because of her sex with her, in fact, I just might do that and I'll let you know of her response!

As I said in another thread, I have no problem with her driving. She's a very capable Atlantic driver, but at the same time she hasn't done anything at all to deserve the level of attention she's getting from the media. For the most part she's been a mid-fielder this year, while many guys that are looking more promising at the front are completely ignored by the media. That I have a problem with.

The drivers you guys slag on get little to no attention by the media. Nobody said they were great drivers. In fact, they're barely capable. But, the economy is in bad shape and there aren't very many guys that have the money to go racing. So, right now as long as their safe drivers and get out of the way for the front runners I'm very happy for every driver that can make the grid in Cart, Atlantic or just about any other series. If it weren't for these guys you call '****ers' Cart would be in even deeper trouble this year!
"I used to hate writing, but now I enjoy it. I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!" - Calvin and Hobbes