View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2003, 20:07 (Ref:570461)   #5
GP Racer
Veteran

United States
"The Big Apple"
GP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridGP Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought Boris' Mustang looked real good towards the end of the race, nice and tight. All the Jags appeared to get to be getting loose in the rear end and Boris took advantage of that. I don't think he sand bagged it all race, I just think he had more car than the others at the end.

Personally, I love this series. Its easier to watch than the ALMS or Grand Am because theres only one class of cars. The cameras catch all the action and passing and you can easily keep track of all the cars. You also get to know the drivers better becuse of the smaller field. The races are also relatively short, which makes for good competition and excitement. So I guess what I mean by all of this is, lets not lose T/A drivers to other series, lets bring ALMS and Grand Am drivers to us to increase competition.

But first we need more races,
Is it really over a month until the next race? Uuugh!!

Danica Patrick