Thread: Mallory 5th Oct
View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2003, 07:33 (Ref:742656)   #20
LAK
Racer

LAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLAK should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks Yimkin. Very sorry to hear of your woes. Sounds a little expensive to me. Do you still have more races this season or is the car confined to the garage for an off season re-build?

I must say I was jolly pleased when I came in after the race - a mixture of tiredness and elation that I'd done well. I also managed to set my fastest ever time around Mallory a 1:01.3 which I am very happy with. Have to dial out some more understeer to improve that time I think.

The last few races (Castle Combe, Oulton Park, Spa and now Mallory) have been some of the most rewarding and enjoyable races I have been involved in over the last 5 years or so I have been racing (other than the person who tried to barge me off the track at Oulton and left a big scar down the back of the car - naughty). I hope the HSCC race at Silverstone on Saturday won't disappoint. Anyone else going to it? We have 2 driver meetings that day and friends coming up so I doubt I will have time to chat to anyone so good luck to all.

Louise Kennedy