View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2003, 13:24 (Ref:779802)   #8
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The old yellow Logi wheel is still pretty good. I had a problem with the screw brackets on my Force - stripped the threads by tightening them too much (so be careful!), so I took the ones off of my old yellow Logi (exactly the same - but, surprisingly, better made) and used those. I then complained to Logitech and asked for some new brackets and screws. They won't send out components, but, to keep me happy, no doubt, they sent me another brand new yellow Logi wheel. So I now have three. My MOMO Force, a brand new (and unused) yellow Logi and another (bracketless) yellow Logi.....