View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2001, 16:53 (Ref:83615)   #1
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Average is all I can say. Very excited to see the series back and some good racing. However there was very little explanation of the new rules for the casual visitor, and what they did explain may not have made a lot of sense to the average Joe.

In addition they made no mention as to the reason there was only 8 cars on the track for the fist touring class race which will have looked bad. They should have informed everyone that there is another Alfa, 2 Lexus, another Pug and 2 Rovers on their way, and hopefully a couple of Volvos too.

And HOW the hell could they miss out so much of the production class race ?!?! OMG!

I'm not yet convinced on the idea of the girl strolling up and down pitlane asking the drivers silly questions with a silly grin on her face... though once she's got a bit of confidence and a bit more knowledge of the series, i'd imagine it could be quite a good feature.