View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2005, 12:49 (Ref:1454115)   #52
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Gentlemen (although I am struggling to use that term with some of you), will you please refrain from making personal and unfounded attacks on either other members, or those who are unable to defend themselves because they are not forum members. We all have an opinion and of course are entitled to express them. However, neither I, the other moderators or the owners of ten-tenths will permit continued personal and possibly slanderous attacks. If you are not able to conduct yourselves in a gentlemanly and reasonable manner then you face the threat of a ban and the thread will be closed.

I am not taking sides here but I think Mr Jinxx has gone overboard in trying to explain why certain things have happened and has at all times been (IMHO) fair and as open as he is able.

Please, either stop the personal attacks or I will have this thread (and any subsequent ones on the same subject matter) closed. Clear?