View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2005, 09:07 (Ref:1489138)   #150
winny
Rookie

Australia
winny should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jondownunder
I quite like the look of that - Istanbul, Spa (yes!), Nurburgring (beats Oschersleben) and Barcelona (yawn... but I'd say the same about Valencia) all new F1 circuit additions, which should make the series more attractive for drivers. But why no Monza? It produced by far the best racing this year!
About Monza I guess they didn't want to take the risk of having the race cancelled after that story about some citizens having their homes near the circuit going to court to end racing in Monza because there was too much noise!
And Misano I think is not so bad, the only bad thing about it maybe is the fact that it's not a very long circuit (but then again I don't know exactly how long it is) but it's said to be quite technical that's why lots of teams test there and also it will be in the middle of July which will bring quite some crowd as it's close to the sea I think.

Does anybody know if there will be just one race in Monaco or 2? I think F3 is cancelled there so they could do 2 no?? Just asking...