View Single Post
Old 14 May 2008, 19:18 (Ref:2202427)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'd probably take issue with you on the Mondeo, simply because they took the Mustang principle (you can have any engine/trim/colour etc.) and applied it to a Euro car. And in my experience it was bloody good. But, the Yugo?

I think our poster is attempting to spark a discussion rather than being fobbed off into Road cars. I vote it stays here. Don't forget that chassis produced the 124 Spider.