View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2012, 16:06 (Ref:3052956)   #181
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Also up in the ALMS thread but the benefit of people on here.

Interesting news about Abdul Al Faisal testing for Dyson after Sebring. Could he be about to make his Le Mans return, this time in a P1?

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ance-9930.html

Looks like he has some form of Red Bull backing. Looks like that's a no brainer for the second car at Le Mans and maybe later on in the ALMS.

He must have caught the Le Mans bug last year in the Felbermayr car.
I have been wondering when Dyson will announce their Le Mans lineup. I would love to see 1 "pro" car with drivers who have LMP1 experience, but I really expect to see at least 1 new (to LMP1) face in each car.

Good news for Dyson is that their car lasted the 12 hours at Sebring, so there is hope they can last 24 at Le Mans. We will have to see how the Mazda does if the weather ends up being hot.