View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2013, 08:13 (Ref:3222587)   #1
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Formula One Spotter Guide is Live!

After a few years in Hibernation, the Formula One Spotter Guide has returned for 2013, supported and hosted by Ten-Tenths.com!

You can download the 3000 pixel wide Spotter guide here...
http://www.spotterguides.com/2013-formula/

The guide features all the cars and drivers entered in the 2013 Championship, as at the Malaysian GP. The guide also features nationalities, Camera T-Bar coloration (red or yellow next to the number), Nationalities and numbers of Championships and Wins for Driver and Constructor.

Finally, as the tyres now play such an important role in any race weekend, a guide showing the colouration for the Pirelli tyres has been included.

Please respect my artwork and do not modify or pass off the Spotter Guide as your own. The guide will be updated during the year when significant changes take place.

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded any guide, if you are a racefan, corner worker, official or commentators. Many thanks for your continued support.

Don’t forget to download the 2013 Wall Planner with all the major race dates.

Thanks for your support. I return you to your previously viewed post

Last edited by andy_b; 22 Mar 2013 at 08:38.