View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2007, 19:51 (Ref:1881373)   #54
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
Don't know what it looked like on TV but from trackside it looks like we're in for a very promising season. Lots of battles and rivalries developing not just at the sharp end but all the way down the field.

Have to feel sorry for Mat Jackson for race one - the meatball flag was un-necessary. Good result in race two from the back with ballast, and a great result in race 3. Like Craig I've been a fan of Mat since he's days in the Focus - great to see him not only get a real chance but grasp it firmly with both hands.

Adam Jones was a bit of a revelation. He did well last year but the Lexus was never quite up to the job. Looking at his CV I guess I shouldn't have been surprised but he's a driver who have never properly registered on my radar before.