View Single Post
Old 9 Jan 2011, 09:53 (Ref:2813149)   #348
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
LMAO ..... it was for my Missis !!!

I love to see her wearing it , still looks great .

In that case I think all Pescarolo memorabilia should be modelled at the Ten Tenths meet this year........

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was talking about the stalls at Le mans last year, there was a big marque close to the main enterance that had a huge amount of stuff and I got my t shirt there, but several others had items including the pug stand in the new village where I got the lanyards. the retailers must have websites perhaps someone else knows?
If my memory serves me right, James and I got our lanyards from a stall on the road/walkway at the back of the paddock last year.