View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2006, 08:34 (Ref:1725016)   #9
alonso11
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest
alonso11 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
highly doubt DC is gonna be much of a challenge for him. so that part of the story isnt that ideal, first of all it's good to be pushed, makes you go faster, and secondly even if he trashes DC, what is it goin to prove? I mean who couldnt beat DC yet? all of his team-mate did, even Klien was definetely cappable doing so, if it wasnt for the technical problems he did it actually.

i think its a shame Flav didnt call Webber to team Fisi in the first place, but once it didnt happen, he shoulda stayed with Williams, Patrick Head is deffinetely in Newey's league, and the vast majority of the Williams technical problems this year were engine related, that will get sorted with Toyota, im sure. But most importantly, Sir Frank knew its gonna be a season to forget, so he was happy to sacrify it for the sake of learning the Bridgestones, and actually building a car around those tires, so that is gonna be a huge advantage for them. We dont know just how bad Michelin teams are goin to struggle next year, I think very... especially the private ones that dont have the resources to react to changes quickly and effectively