View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2007, 04:21 (Ref:2069357)   #25
Revmaster T
Rookie

Revmaster T should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian B
Hi Thomas and Ian, I know that Kevin Wong did race in Japan in an M3 (I have a result sheet from the 93 All Japan TCC at Fuji on the 31/10/1993, showing Kevin driving car #62), maybe the same car or another. In the early 90's Kevin, Winston Mak and Charles Kwan also raced several M3's in the SEAsian touring car series and Macau, and the cars were run by EKS Motorsport in Malaysia. I think alot of these cars made their way back to europe afterwards. Kevin has retired from racing but is still living in Hong Kong, I will try and get his contact details so you may be able get the info you need directly from him.
Hi Adrian, thank you this would be of great help if I could contact Kevin Wong directly. I tried to google him but it's like googling Smith or Miller.
There is a lot more info out there on Charles Kwan then there is for Kevin Wong even though KW raced at a lot of tracks back in the day.
I have to double check there are initials on the floor painted for each of the drivers seat position. I'll take a piture and post it up.
I have to say this is one of the greatest experiences in my life tracking down the history of this gr.A car, thank you all for you help

Cheers Thomas