Thread: LM24 Photos from 1983
View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2014, 19:54 (Ref:3384783)   #22
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not for me, for sure! I remember watching someone get to the top and then clearly (and understandably) change his mind. There was no way the guys were letting him come down again other than the quick way - it was a foot in the back job and down he came.....

Most of all, I mourn the loss of the downhill run to the Esses. I mourn it even more because it was changed for bikes.

As to the slightly less salubrious sideshows in the fairground, I sampled them in both of my first two years. I was told it was mandatory for all new recruits . It really was awful. I never went again although they remained for several years. I remember one member of our party in 1987 (his only year) who constantly went missing. Goodness knows how much he spent (both time and Francs) with his nose pressed up against that glass partition....