View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2009, 20:42 (Ref:2545432)   #98
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills View Post
Thanks for the nice photos.

I had a most enjoyable weekend. Both races were real crackers with some great battles. Keith Ahlers had the power advantage in the Morgan over my Elite but I was able to carry more speed in a few places and gave him a good race.

The Mini race was just brilliant fun. I seemed to be down on power on a couple of cars on the straights but had a few great battles. We seemed to change places every lap and I ran as high as second but finished 5th. Given how competitive it was and how close the racing was I think it was a real credit to all out there that there wasn't a lot of paint traded.

The whole weekend was just superb. I thought I was the only person in a Russian military uniform and then blow me down if I don't bump into 5 guys dressed in Russian uniforms as the event was coming to a close last night.

Now onto Spa. Two of the best weekends in the year in a row. Wow!
Roger,
Can I suggest that next time you let a "celebrity" drive your mini, you show them how to open the bonnet
They obviously have people to do those things for them on TV!