View Single Post
Old 1 Apr 2007, 16:34 (Ref:1881168)   #44
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Yeah, well done to the guys at 'Honda' as they put it on the coverage... do they know something we don't or was it a slip of the tongue?

My support this year is definately with Mat Jackson though. I've liked him ever since he took me round Brands in his BTC-P Focus but I've really admired the way he's gone about the last couple of seasons in Seats. Two years ago he was narrowly beaten to the title but was praised by Tom and the team for the way he drove. The first person to shake Toms hand when he tied up the championship? Mat Jackson. Then, last year, he deserved wiped the floor with everyone else. Once again, despite him embarassing his driver, Tom was constantly praising his attitude. Now he's showing well in the BTCC with a very tidy and well turned out car, run by his family team. You can't say anything more. Well done!