View Single Post
Old 26 Mar 2016, 00:10 (Ref:3627351)   #6838
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think the white is supposed to be evocative and agree we are supposed to see that. But I don't buy the "at night" or cameras adjusting exposures to make the rest of the car fade away. And optimize for 1/3 of a race when visibility is poor (even if Le Mans). Makes no sense.

I think the livery is good... If you are limited to just black and white (which they are not)

Richard