View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2016, 13:37 (Ref:3628028)   #6842
wdave0
Veteran

United States
NY
wdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridwdave0 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderman View Post
After reading on the Toyota and Audi threads what basically boiled down to claiming that both Audi and Toyota were really out for an early spring stroll, whilst Porsche was doing its very best to set the fastest time, I thought I would try and inject some sensible (I hope) counter points.

[[*]I think that we can safely (relatively) say the following: Porsche has , at this stage, an edge in reliability. They also seem to have a slight edge over both Toyota and Audi . Now, will they retain that edge into Silverstone?. I don't know, but over those two days at Paul Ricard, they were the car to beat. That is all we can safely say at this time.[/LIST]
I think maybe more accurately we could say the car Porsche showed us was faster at Paul Ricard than the cars Toyota and Audi showed us there. This looks to be a very close hold'em game, Silverstone should be very illuminating. Meanwhile the suspense is terrific (in both senses).