Thread: Official 2014 F1 Predictions Contest
View Single Post
Old 11 Mar 2014, 19:36 (Ref:3377511)   #1
b1ackcr0w
Veteran

b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!b1ackcr0w is going for a new world record!
2014 F1 Predictions Contest

Hello Pundits!

Welcome to the 2014 Predictions Compy!

As in past years it's at ... http://tentenths.com/predictions/

As always, if you haven't entered before, please register using your Ten-Tenths Username.

This year, there are some big improvements. As always, the deadline for entries is the start of Qualifying Session 1 on the Saturday before the GP. However, if you have an entry in before that time, you will be able to change your race predictions between quali and the race start.

I've revised the points system a bit to make getting multiple correct predictions more significant.

The big new feature is the "Double up Joker". Basically for one round during the season, you can double up your points. Just tick the box at the bottom of the form, and whatever point you score will be be doubled for that round.

I wouldn't play your Joker in Australia

The Double Up is mainly there to add a bit of extra pep to the race for the highest individual round score. Therefore, doubled up scores WILL count for the prize for highest individual round score.

Good luck everybody, don't forget to get a banker prediction in before Saturday!