View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2024, 22:15 (Ref:4198419)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It's strange. It was horrible to drive 3 days ago. 2 days ago I went on again and it was absolutely fine. Yesterday I went online to race for the first time in a lot of years and it was impossible to drive, it was as though steering help was on permanently. I assumed it was because it was a 'Beginners' race but then when I raced the A1 afterwards it was the same even though I (obviously) have steering help off. Today I toned down the FFB but it was still poor. I turned the FFB off completely and it drove beautifully, with FFB..... So there are a fair few glitches. The cars are nice and so are the tracks but the loading screens take forever. It takes about 6-7 minutes for Le Mans to load... Worth persevering with though, IMO.