View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2003, 14:55 (Ref:822597)   #11
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by StephenRae
"I am now more determined than ever to realise a dream of entering motorsport for real....even if it IS only club level!"
I hope this doesn't come back to bite him....just on the off chance that he doesn't blow the doors off the 'clubbie' competition
I don't think he means it that way!

More in the same way I feel about it. Obviously I would like to race at Le Mans or Monaco in Sportscar or F1 (this is what the big dreams are), but I only do club racing.

Anyway, back to the interesting stuff.

Good luck Paul, it is great fun. Maisie is spot on with the advice. I would add, there is no need to rush into anything, take your time, build up yourself and the car slowly and watch and learn what others do to their cars and on track.

Also, great website, it reminds me that mine needs an overhaul. Keep us posted. Any idea where and when your first race will be?