View Single Post
Old 14 Dec 2011, 13:49 (Ref:2999672)   #1
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
New TV Show - Any Marshals interested?

Hi there,

Sorry to contact you out of the blue, but I was hoping you might be interested in a new show I am working on.

I am an Assistant Producer on the new series of the classic 80s quiz show Blockbusters which is currently being made for Sky Challenge. We are looking for people over the age of 18 to take part in the series. We’d love to get a wide variety of contestants involved, so I hoped some of the members of your motorsports club might want to give it a go?

It would be fantastic if you could pass this email on to the members before the Christmas break or mention it in your next meeting. If anyone is interested then they simply need to send the application form (attached) back to us at blockbusters@talkbackthames.tv

It would be great to hear from you either way, and any help in getting the word out would be hugely appreciated.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas!

Jennifer

TV QUIZ SHOW BLOCKBUSTERS IS BACK AND LOOKING FOR THE NEW GENERATION OF QUIZ GOERS!

If you fancy doing something a little different for your New Year’s resolution…then get in touch for an audition ASAP!

Have you ever wanted to complete a Gold Run?
Do you think you could stand the pressure on the Hot Spot?

TalkbackTHAMES is on the lookout for contestants to take part in a brand new series of the popular TV quiz show ‘Blockbusters’ for Sky Challenge.
We are looking for outgoing people with good general knowledge and bags of enthusiasm to take part in the show that proves or disproves that two heads are better than one!
You can play as a solo contestant or as a pair with a friend or relative.

If you are over 18 APPLY NOW by emailing blockbusters@talkbackthames.tv

Or call Lauren on (0207 691 6238) for more information!
Look forward to hearing from you!
The Blockbuster Team.

Jennifer Greenwood | Assistant Producer |

talkbackTHAMES
A: 1 Stephen St London W1T 1AL
T: 0207 691 6389
E: Jennifer.Greenwood@talkbackthames.tv
W: www.talkbackthames.tv