View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2002, 09:04 (Ref:422781)   #10
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
*shrug* I'm BMMC because that's the only UK crowd that have a branch in Northern Ireland, which is where I do quite a bit of marshalling, and it's helpful to have a UK membership if you like to travel to mainland UK circuits.

Their politics is neither here nor there for me - it's just a card that's recognised in the UK which eases things along. The NI section is run by people I know in any case and I've never had any problems.

If the organisation of BMMC as an entity leaves something to be desired...well it won't be the first marshals club I've been in that meets that description, and from conversations here, it probably won't be the last.

I guess the question really has to be - is anyone in a marshals club that they actually like?