View Single Post
Old 13 Dec 2007, 18:57 (Ref:2088144)   #58
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG
Brabs was rather nonplused before becoming circumspect in the way that he answered the questions that Hindy put forth. It gave me the feeling that almost as if he was obfuscating, like it might be something happening internal at Highcroft like a second car with a different name on it (Patron?) ? That would make him not in the "Highcroft Acura" but in a different one. Maybe Sharpe is replacing Stefan as Brabs team mate because Brabs will be in the Patron car! All silly wild burro speculation on my part!

Interesting thought as I was also wondering how Patron would fit into this deal. My first thought is that there would not be a second Highcroft Acura and that Patron brought the money to Highcroft and demanded the new driver line up.

Oh, and for those of us from the South:
- nonplused: A state of perplexity, confusion, or bewilderment.
- circumspect: watchful and discreet; cautious; prudent
- obfuscating: to make obscure or unclear