View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2013, 21:11 (Ref:3311988)   #36
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonjessica09 View Post
I really want this to be a real GT3 series. So in that case my biggest hope is that KPAX will lose the Volvo and run a GT3 in its place. I could see their paint scheme look good in a McLaren. I"m not sure about the Cadillacs though is that factory team?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pederb View Post
The Caddy's are pretty close to FIAGT3 specs so it they wanted they could get it homologated for FIAGT3 and then also sell the Caddy worldwide.
You can get any car you want homologated into FIAGT3, because there is no spec. I like both the cadilacs and volvos because they add variety to the series and have been well developed as race cars.