View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2013, 21:22 (Ref:3336692)   #13
m355y
Racer

m355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridm355y should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
1. McLaren and Williams being utterly useless. Especially given I'd read the pre-season predictions and you had a number of well respected people saying they thought the McLaren and Williams looked like excellent concepts. I expected so much more from both, they just lost their way. Maldonado surprised me too, for both managing to largely stay out of trouble and finish races, but also for being slower than Bottas. Then bizarrely in demand at the end of the year. Odd.

2. Mercedes really improving hugely, and Rosberg for managing to stay with and t times beat Lewis Hamilton.

3. Ferrari for coming up shorter even than in 2012 when they supposedly had a diabolical car. Two early season wins for Alonso, but nowhere near the pace at most races and carried by Alonso's consistancy. Not good enough.

4. The rookies. Gutierrez being a bit **** until late in the season. Van Der Garde for not being **** at all. Bottas for having virtually no opportunity to show anything. The second year Toro Rosso's too.....I thought Vergne would really come on strong this season against Ricciardo and sure enough he did - until mid season then he virtually rolled over and died.

5. Kimi to Ferrari, never, ever saw either the souring of his relationship with Lotus or the return to Ferrari coming.