View Single Post
Old 8 Jan 2024, 16:46 (Ref:4191142)   #69
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My pictures from the Bicester Scramble yesterday are linked to this post: https://tentenths.com/forum/showthre...70#post4190870

But since we were discussing them the other day I walked out of the inner display area and just on the edge of the general parking I found this. No doubt somebody on here will tell me it's not genuine and was probably the cause of the fire at Luton Aitport but the DVLA lists it as a Ferrari. There is a company that builds fantastic replicas on BMW Z4 Chassis if you really want one.
Attached Thumbnails
Scramble Jan 2003  (50).jpg