View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2001, 13:55 (Ref:112500)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well what can I say? Your concern overwhelms me.

Hans. I agree there is really no comparison in terms of overall package. The Ford has those extra luxuries and the size to compensate for any shortfalls. However I’m unlikely to be travelling for any distance on washboard roads so that’s really not a concern. BTW. It’s Sterling not Dollars.

At my first ever race at Brands Hatch the Commentator (dear old Brian Jones) introduced me as “Peter Wallet”. But since then I’ve had little need for the services of a “wallet lightening company”, but thanks for the offer. However the BARC, CSCC and various racetracks have beaten you to it.

David. I spend an awful lot of time in Toyota Landcruisers. For me there’s little going for them. They are oversized, noisy and too softly sprung.

So, having spent a few days in Cornwall fishing and catching some all too rare English sun, I’ve made my decision on the basis that the car is well known and has everything I really need (including full leather etc.) and represents good value for money, I’ve selected the Jeep.

Picking it up on Saturday.