View Single Post
Old 29 May 2006, 08:44 (Ref:1621760)   #13
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Of course marshals are not above criticism. However, as has been pointed out in other threads, there are ways to make a complaint.

If you have an issue with how an incident has been handled, then it is up to you to inform the relevant persons on the day of the event. That may be the post Observer, the Chief Marshal or if you're not sure who to talk to, talk to your class representative and get them to raise it. If you can't do it on the day, address the issue in writing as soon as possible to the marshals club involved, providing as much detail as you can.

We cannot rectify issues if we're not aware of them.

Posting to a forum and just slagging off an entire section of the marshalling community based on the alleged actions of one, possibly two, marshals is not going to achieve anything except to get a lot of people annoyed.

Incidentally, I'd be interested in the definition of "Kart Marshal". I do cars, bikes and karts. Does that mean I'm only a partial idiot?