View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2012, 10:34 (Ref:3085528)   #538
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I don't see how they're ugly LMP1 cars. Every LMP1 is relatively close in looks. What else would they look like?

Obviously the rules are what largely determine the looks of the car. I just prefer my cars without honking great dorsal fins, tiny and ultra- narrow bubble like cabins, weird lights and funky arched front fenders. It just a personal preference. I wish they would change the rules to enable better looking cars. Just my opinion.
Quote:
Peugeot's car was ugly too?
Yes, most definitely...although it was less so than the Audi and the Toyota (It is just my opinion, I am sure that there are others that may find them as attractive as you do).

Quote:
It's at the point where it's not the makes fault, but the rules.
See above

Quote:
I like Audi and Toyota's cars. And I really liked Peugeot's as well. I'll probably like Porsche's! I hope it's a nice color, that can really make or break the look. Maybe you don't like the wider fenders? I'd rather today's LMP1's than today's F1's. That's certain.
To be honest I see very little difference in the levels of unsightliness between today’s F1’s and the current LMP1’s