rubberduck
Rookie

Germany
Nordschleife - related
rubberduck should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMotor View Post
(...) As a result, the ICE can become more compact and smaller allowing for more efficient aero options with less weight to propel. (...) This is a relevance with a capital 'R' in my opinion.
Oh yes, I am totally with you here. It's time for new ideas.

Hopefully, they make it endurable enough, which IMO is the biggest problem besides all the unkowns coming into the game via the electricity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Maybe for CGI for some future promo video. Maybe to check out how colors look in real life (livery design in mind). Any A/V professionals here?
I took a closer look to the video and do find it noteworthy, that those stickers appear either on every flat surface - the big ones in particular - or on those prominent places, where one would place a sticker. That said, I also think this has to do with the livery design.
I have no experience in video post processing, though, but I wouldn't wonder, if one can render a full livery (draft) onto these pictures without even printing a single sticker, thus explaining the pink spots as placeholders, that can be detected with the proper software?!